1/16/12

Storage

I'm a saver. I'm not compulsive about it but I really like to reuse containers. Recently I reused an oatmeal container and a bread crumb container to make some cute containers for my kitchen. One is covered in scrapbook paper, the other in burlap with a ribbon. For the burlap I used spray glue (which I have a love-hate relationship with) and the scrapbook paper is just taped in.


Also, along the same lines, I wanted to shove into this post a little picture of my kids' activity storage.  I store everything in sterilite-type plastic containers.  Here we have random craft supplies, puzzles, paint, beads, play-doh (the huge one), water color books, crayons, and a few other activities.  I like to store everything in tubs so I can see what is there but it's all organized.  I also like to store this out of sight so we can GO get an activity but then put it away.  We do one thing at a time and it helps me stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!