3/3/11

Birthday Banners

Back in July 2010 I started a post on birthday banners. My little girly turned 2 and I wanted to share the banner I made for her. Since then I have made two more but only have pictures of 1 more. My husband's birthday if Christmas Eve so while he got a banner, I didn't take pictures, sadly.

I'm going to give an in depth tutorial but here are the supplies you need:


And here is how Gwenna's turned out.


Her center banner:


For Meredith's banner, 4 months later, I used the same pom-pom string and just changed everything else out. Simple enough.


Her flags and center piece:


Here is the digital copy of the center piece I created for Mer's banner with elements from Summer Driggs.
It's so super simple and really makes the birthday boy or girl feel so special. Give it a try the next time a loved one's birthday rolls around!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I've thought that I need to have some cute birthday decorations I can pull out each time. Good idea, can't wait to see your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!