9/13/11

Charting Progress

I'm not sure I believe in rewards for doing things that kids should do anyway. I guess it's incentive. I'm not sure. I believe the incentive should be internal, that they know they are supposed to obey and do what is asked as well as do what needs to be done.

That being said, I have no idea if I'll use this. I may use it but remove the reward part? I'm torn.


Here are blank charts you can you if you'd like. First, a girly chart and then a more boy-ish version.





I got this idea directly from here. Elements for these charts were taken from Summer Driggs. I also made a boy chart with a sweet robot, only to look at the terms of use which prohibited me from sharing it with you. Bummer, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!