12/8/11

Holiday Table Cloth

Wow, I hate when this happens.  Sometimes Blogger has issues and no matter how I alter my picures of save them, they turn out sideways.  Oh well.

Today during nap time I made a table cloth.  I picture fabric that I thought was kind of Christmasy but wouldn't look terrible if I don't replace it January 1.  I think I found one that fits the bill.  However, since I have kids and this is our eating/crafting/baking-together area, no table cloth would make it a day- nay! - an hour without getting pretty messy and stained.  So I also purchased clear vinyl, 2 yards, to go over the top.


I did a close up of the fabric and this is the accused - the wacky sideways picture that frustrates me.


Just a simple hem around the edge of the fabric.  I got 2 yards of fabric but since I pulled it in an inch each way it's smaller than the vinyl.  Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! And the vinyl really isn't that bad. It's practical and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!