12/31/11

White Chicken Chili

I have a picture I'll upload later but for now I didn't want to forget the recipe I concocted tonight.

White Chili
1 lb. ground beef
1/4 yellow onion, chopped
chicken stock
salt, pepper
cayenne pepper
montreal chicken seasoning
white pepper
dried parsley
1 can canelini beans
1 can pinto beans
light sour cream
Lime

Cook turkey & onions.  Add stock until turkey is swimming.  Add appropriate mix of spices, salt and pepper well, add small amounts of montreal chicken seasoning and white pepper, a dash of cayenne. Add a small palmful of parsley. Drain and rinse beans and add.  Simmer until beginning to reduce.  Add 2 heaping spoonfuls of sour cream, mix, and return to a simmer until thickened. Add lime.  Serve over cornmeal waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!